Lisa Amata was once again interviewed in Latest Hairstyles about Balayage for Curly Hair.
Balayage for curly hair is a modern coloring technique that creates a chic dimension, highlighting the cut and curls’ texture exceptionally. You can go for a subtle sun-kissed effect or go all out with heavier highlight placement. The choice is yours!
Recently, I had a conversation with Lisa Amato, a professional and independent stylist in Denver, CO. She revealed a few balayage secrets for curly-haired girls.
Key Things to Know First
- Find a hairstylist that’s experienced with curly hair. Visit their website or Instagram to learn more about their work. Schedule a consultation first to ask questions.
- Please talk about your routine and the amount of upkeep you’re willing to put in with your stylist.
- L’oreal Professional Blond 7 Clay or Blonde Studio 9 – Bonder Inside are great products to use during the session. Both can lift the base color slowly without obtaining damage.
- The L’oreal Professional Curl Expression line is excellent for at-home care to nourish and hydrate hair.
- Book a gloss session six weeks after the initial appointment for vibrant and healthy color.
- Ask about adding fringe or bangs to your curly hairstyle.
Amato also advised bringing some visual inspiration to the consultation.
24 Stunning Ideas
Visit article to see some pictures of the most attractive ways to rock balayage for curly hair.